PREMIUM QUALITY OFFICE SALE Bashundhara R/A Professional1 year ago - Rooms - Dhaka - 200 views
Project Name: Union Tower
Type of Project: Commercial Building
Address: Plot-440,441,442, Block-A, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka.
Architect: Prof. Ar. Anil Kumar sharma
New Delhi, India
Structural engineer : Dr. M. shamim Z. Boshunia
MEP Consultant : A Sharma Associates Ltd.(INDIA)
Total land : 36.55 katha.
Number of Storied : 4B + 14
Specialty of the Project : Corner Plot
Floor Segmentation : Basement for Parking
Ground to second Floor for Shopping
Third Floor for Food Court
Fourth Floor for Health and Beauty
Fifth to Thirteen Floor for Office space.
Number of Basement : 4
Number of Car Parking : 125
RAJUK Approval Number: 582/13/858
First Ever Commercial Building in Bangladesh to be Built Using Rotary Piling Machine.
- First Ever Commercial Building in BASHUNDHARA contains 4 Basements Facilitating.
-the only Commercial Building in BASHUNDHARA with SWP (Sewage Treatment Plant ) and Water Re-cycling System.
- Central Water Purification System
- Rooftop Helipad
- Unitized, Double Glazed, Low Emission Heat Resistant Glass
- Adequate International Standard Toilets in Every Floor
- All Fittings and Fixtures Are Of International Standards
- 6 World Class High Speed Elevators (Including Separate Service and VIP Elevators)
- Courtyard Area with Aesthetic Landscaping
- Earthquake Resistant Building as Per BNBC
- Drop off Area with Separate Vehicle Entry and Exit.
- 24 Hours Security ensured through CCTV and Surveillance Systems
- Double Height Entrance
- 4 Basements Facilitating 125 Car Parking With Air Purification System
- Minimum Columns and Beams to Maximize Space Utilization
- 12 Feet Floor to Ceiling Height.
- Central Air Conditioning with Water-Based Chillers
- Full Load Auto Backup Generators
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology to save up to 30 % Power Consumption
- State of The Art Fire Prevention and Firefighting Technology
- 2 Separate Fire Exits with Smoke Prevention Technology
- Building Management System (BMS) to Maintain the Entire Building
- Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR) to Prevent Power Fluctuation Related Accidents
- Rainwater Harvesting Technology